Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many hints does it take for you to identify this NBA player?

Hint 1-I was born in either 1970, 1973, or 1980.



Hint 2-I played 52 games this 2006-2007 season and i was a sub in all of them.



Hint 3-I played 14 of those games in Nov.



Hint 4-I went to acollegethat ends in state (like Arizona STATE)



Hint 5-I was on my team that i got drafted on for 7 years then i got traded stayed on that team for a year then got traded again stayed on that team for a year then got traded again stayed on that team for a year,then i finally got traded to my team that i was drafted on and am currently on the team.



Hint 6-I have played 872 games in my whole career, and some season i played ALL 82 games and another season i only played 30.



Hint 7-My overall career ppg is 9.0points per game.



Hint 8-The most ppg in a season i ever averaged was 14.2.



Can you tell who i am, and tell me hoe many hints it took you to guess, if you can identify.



How many hints does it take for you to identify this NBA player?nba 07





Lindsey Hunter in 6 hints



Got it first



How many hints does it take for you to identify this NBA player?sports tickets ,nba teams



Antoine walker
WOW, that was an extremely challenging question. I actually thought I could get the answer quite easily, as I looked over teams. But everytime I checked your stats, I was wrong. I thought I had it with derek fisher... and the stats were oh soo close... but alas it didn't work, so I kept looking. I was about to give up when I realised I could google it, and then I found him, Lindsey Hunter. Good question!
hint #4



huge piston fan jackson state jumped right to my mind
Antoine Walker in hint 2
lindsey hunter at hint 4 as well
antione walker?



i got it right away at hint 5



and the dude below me copied me %26gt;.%26lt;
I guess just leaving it at one hint and saying "I've never seen a 3 that I didn't like" would have been too obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What is a Baby Cortez Stingray